Mary McGinnis, MA, LPCC
I approach the counseling process with lightness, hope, and humor.
I specialize in working with individuals with mobility limitations, special needs, and both hidden and visible disabilities.
I also love working with couples to enhance their relationships.
If you are looking for a compassionate, skilled and affordable counselor, I would love to talk with you about working together to help you rediscover your joy, creativity, and self-expression.
- Are you struggling with disability, health, aging, or relationship issues?
- Would you like to communicate more effectively and reduce upsetting interactions?
- Would you and your partner benefit from deepening your understanding of each other and restoring vitality and fun to your relationship?
- Are you an adult child of alcoholics dealing with co-dependency or difficulty setting boundaries?
- Are you looking for tools and support to overcome a creative block?
I am willing to work by phone. Please contact me for an initial consultation. See below.
Because of my passion to make counseling available to everyone, I keep my rates reasonable and affordable for private pay.
I currently accept the following EAP programs:
- Jorgensen Brooks Group (EAP)
- The Solutions Group (EAP)
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or for your free 30 minute phone consultation.
You can reach me at:
Ms. Mary McGinnis - (505) 231-7431
Email at [email protected]